The soil NPK sensor is suitable for determining the nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) content in the soil. The stainless steel probe of the soil NPK sensor can be embedded in the soil for a long time and is resistant to electrolysis, salt and alkali corrosion in the long term.
- Measurement range: 0-1999mg/kg
- Measurement accuracy: ±2% F.s
- Resolution: 1mg/kg (mg/l)
- Operating temperature: 5-45°C
- Operating humidity: 5-95% (relative humidity), non-condensing
- Communication port: RS485
- Power supply: 5-30V DC